Covid-19 Disinfection Enhancements
We are so happy to be back to work! We are ready and we know you are too! We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty.
As many salons and other businesses may choose to pass along the added expense of their newly implemented precautionary measures, we are choosing to maintain our current pricing structure to ensure that the members of our community are not sharing more financial hardship than necessary.
We all know the regulations regarding COVID-19 are changing day to day. Below, is a list of enhanced disinfection measures we are taking to ensure the safety and wellness of our guests and team members:
- We have installed UV lighting in our HVAC system to sanitize air and equipment safely.
- We are promoting social distancing between stations, shampoo bowls, and processing areas.
- We are providing disposable chair covers upon guest's request to effectively keep sanitation in a timely manner.
- All guests and team members are required to have temperatures checked prior to their appointment or work day.
- We have an active sanitation process and checklist in place.
- As always, we will be using clean towels and capes on each guest.
Prior to your visit we ask that you read and abide by the following guidelines:
- Prior to your appointment you will be asked a series of questions such as, Have you had a cough? Have you had a fever? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 14 days? Are you currently living with anyone sick or quarantined? If you answer yes to any of these questions, please make sure to reschedule your appointment.
- Once arriving for your appointment we ask that you check in with a member of our team where you will receive a temperature check and be asked to safely wait in your vehicle until your Stylist is ready and their station is sanitized.
- Wearing a facial mask is optional for your safety. You may bring your own mask or purchase one upon arrival for $3.00. This can simply be added to your ticket at checkout.
- Only guests receiving services will be permitted. It is important to limit the number of guests in the salon.
- As of now, changing into a gown prior to your chemical service is unavailable. You will still be offered a cape to protect your clothing to the best of our abilities. Please dress accordingly as it is possible for clothing to become wet or stained.
- We will keep our distance, so we ask that as of right now, no hugs, handshakes, or unnecessary touching.
- We will temporarily suspend complimentary snacks and beverages